Do you guys also feel that this is something that Labtech lags behind Kaseya when it comes to documentation?
It is very difficult to use the potential of the Labtech software, when there is no reliable knowledge base available.

Wiki pages are incomplete and out of date. Forums are practically dead, while the layout and speed of the server makes it completely unusable. On top of that, Labtech support gets slower and slower in responding to questions by email...

Views: 1313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well it appears I have had a promotion: "Director of Universal Operations" LOL

I don't know if you can't laugh at yourself!!!!

On a serious note here at LabTech we listen to the feedback from all our current and potential partners, if anyone has any feedback then please make us aware.

My contact details are:

jwalker@labtechsoftware.com

My DDI is 813 397 4610

Thank You.

Ben Johnson said:
"Director of Worldwide Operations" <- I aspire to that title.
John,

John,

We have new user who started to work for us today, and I was going to let him go trough the online LT University course.
To my supprise I have found that the link to LT University has been removed, and even if I use direct link from my browser's hstory, it does not work any longer.

Ehh...

John Walker said:
A new set of online courses (LT University) with hours of content, this is available when you login to the support site at http://www.labtechsoftware.com/support you can find the list of courses along the right hand side below the forum.

Hi Lucas,

Can you check this again, I have visibility of the LT university just now, while logged in and I've checked all of the links to make sure they work.

They do only appear once your logged into the Labtech site, that may be what the issue is.

HTH.

Lucas Kowalczyk said:
John,

John,

We have new user who started to work for us today, and I was going to let him go trough the online LT University course.
To my supprise I have found that the link to LT University has been removed, and even if I use direct link from my browser's hstory, it does not work any longer.

Ehh...

John Walker said:
A new set of online courses (LT University) with hours of content, this is available when you login to the support site at http://www.labtechsoftware.com/support you can find the list of courses along the right hand side below the forum.

I have been trying to access it while logged in, but it just wasn't there at the time.
It does work now though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ben Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service