General Discussion (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LabTech Partners, where are you??

Hey All,We are in Australia and have around 2500 deployed end points. We are having a few issues with LabTech and are looking to forge an a…

Started by Dave Browning

0 Dec 11, 2012

Thinking about moving to Labtech from Kaseya

Hey, We've been with Kaseya for almost 4 years now.  We are thinking about getting LabTech.  Any advice?  Does mobile management work? How…

Started by GC

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Ben Johnson

We are hiring!

Liberty Technology is looking for brilliant technical wizards. Experience/Expertise with Labtech, Connectwise, VMWare, Cisco, Microsoft, EM…

Started by Ben Johnson

0 Dec 5, 2012

Kool-Aid :-(

Hey Everybody, <<My first post>> So we have been with Kaseya for a few months now and have had no end of problems with the po…

Started by Zenzi

8 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Steve Morris

Are App-Care still trading?

Hi Just wondered if anyone here is still using this product and getting support from the Vendor?  We purchased the product last week and ha…

Started by James Stratton

11 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by IT Guy

Cannot submit ticket through mac agent??

Hi, We're on Labtech 2012 with Ignite and can't seem to get our mac agents to have the "Create Service Ticket" option.  Is that feature una…

Started by Aaron Ott

0 Oct 17, 2012

LabTech Support

Hey all, Just wanted to put out a quick "kudos" to LabTech support. I've been pretty brutal in my criticism before, as they've let me down…

Started by Justin Best

5 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Alex Farling

I hate VNC

Hey everybody, Maybe it's just me, but I still hate VNC. Even with tunneling, it takes another 20 seconds to start up (whereas LogMeIn is i…

Started by Justin Best

0 Aug 16, 2012

Is it 2012 yet?

I've been looking forward to deploying LabTech 2012 all year. However, I generally don't want to download it on release day, as I want to s…

Started by Justin Best

5 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey Brock

VNC - Copy/Paste Disabled in 2012. - HOW TO FIX

On the machine that you run Control Center Navigate to your C:\Program Files (x86)\LabTech Client, find the VNC config file. Find the line…

Started by Stephan Berna

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by John Gerdes

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ben Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service