General Discussion (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Endpoint Security Software options?

Possible Contenders: AVG Eset Trend Vipre Panda Criteria/Metrics: Centralized management Ease of rip and replace Cost Effectiveness

Started by Ben Johnson

16 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Samuel Barr

MSP Platform Review

We're currently running Kaseya, and I'm not very pleased with the delivery or support of K2.  K 2008 was an ugly baby (definitely designed…

Started by Aaron Guilmette

2 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Ben Johnson

Kaseya Replacement

Hello!We are using the old version of Kaseya through a hosted provider.  We also have Level Platforms for a few more months and will not be…

Started by Kurt Kwart

16 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Gregg Williams

How do you split techs between doing projects, T+M, and flat rate?

Do you have dedicated techs for your flat rate clients? Do you have dedicated techs for your projects and T+M? or  Are you struggling wit…

Started by Ben Johnson

1 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by David Wertz

Tech to Endpoint/Server Ratio?

This is another common question that comes up when I talk to peers. Obviously there is no hardfast ratio, as every SMB is different, but we…

Started by Ben Johnson

5 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by David Wertz

Email Security Service/Software Options

I don't want the water to get muddied in the discussion of security software. We use Postini for email security and it works great.  We hav…

Started by Ben Johnson

13 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Aaron Guilmette

Wow - Labtech is deep.

There's been posts on the CW forum post I started where people are trying to compare LabTech with Kaseya with Zenith. The best comparison I…

Started by Ben Johnson

6 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Ben Johnson

Selling Products (Retail/Projects)

We have: a retail store (mainly apple focused, but we do both Apple and Lenovo warranty repair as well as out of warranty work) a typical…

Started by Ben Johnson

0 Mar 31, 2010

Offsite Backup Mechanism

I need to be able to complete onsite backups using the integrated Shadow Protect SOftware with Labtech and then port those backups offsite…

Started by Kevin Gibson

15 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Kevin Gibson

Migrating K and K2 scripts into Labtech

We are about to do this next week.  Is this just a simple export import? I know with the sample scripts on the LT forums they would not imp…

Started by Ben Johnson

2 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Vernon Southmayd

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ben Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service